Are you registered for the 2018 Wilderness Basics Course?
Come meet some of our leaders before classes start! Join us on a hike and ask questions, make connections, and get your body conditioned for the outdoors.
Email the leader listed for more details and to RSVP – mention you’re registered for WBC.
The Sierra Club uses a 3-part rating system to indicate an outing’s difficulty. Learn more about it here.
- Sat, November 4, 8am @ Mount Woodson via Fry-Koegel Trail (M6C) – Kit Davis Kit_Davis@hotmail.com
- Sat, November 11, 8:30am @ Blue Sky Ecological Reserve (M5B) – Kelly Mamer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sat, November 18, 8am @ Daley Ranch Cougar Ridge Loop (M5B) – Kit Davis Kit_Davis@hotmail.com
- Sat, December 2, 8am @ Elfin Forest Way Up to Hodges Overlook (M7C) – Dante Lee email@example.com
- Sat, December 9, TBA @ Mt Gower (H8D) – Kelly Mamer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun, December 10, TBA @ Daley Ranch (M5B) – Dave Cowan email@example.com
- Sat, December 16, 9am @ Highland Valley (E4A) – Suzan Varga firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun, December 17, TBA @ Double Peak (M4B) – Lisa Allen LLA8832@gmail.com
- Sat, December 30, 8am @ Daley Ranch – Darlene Kruswick dkruswick@mindspring.
If you have any questions about WBC, you can contact us at email@example.com